Following up on our previous post on the history of Ritalin marketing and its link to a gendered script, here is a nice little article describing the recycling of Ritalin into the “mother’s little helper” narrative.
- Pharmaceutical marketing and the abstraction of consumer needs
- Learning to love meds: Americans' attitudes to psych meds may have improved since late 90s
- More on exporting American madness
- The Risperdal trial in Texas, cont’d: Establishing not just facts, but the yardstick by which facts are to be measured, and other matters
- A matter of trust: clinical trial evidence vs. physicians’ judgment in the courtroom. (Risperdal on trial in Texas cont’d.)