There is a very interesting looking special issue of the journal Subjectivity which has just come out: “Re-tooling Subjectivities: Exploring the Possible with Feminist Science and Technology Studies,” guest edited by Wenda Bauchspies and Maria Puig de la Bellacasa. I haven’t managed to get access to this particular issue through my institution’s library, so I’ll only be able to post the TOC at this point.
Wenda K Bauchspies and María Puig de la Bellacasa, “Re-tooling subjectivities: Exploring the possible with feminist science and technology studies“
Wenda K Bauchspies, “Potentials, actuals and residues: Entanglements of culture and subjectivity“
Vincanne Adams, Michelle Murphy and Adele E Clarke, “Anticipation: Technoscience, life, affect, temporality“
Alexa Schriempf, “Hearing deafness: Subjectness, articulateness and communicability“
María Puig de la Bellacasa, “Touching technologies, touching visions. The reclaiming of sensorial experience and the politics of speculative thinking“
Wenda K Bauchspies and María Puig de la Bellacasa, “Feminist science and technology studies: A patchwork of moving subjectivities. An interview with Geoffrey Bowker, Sandra Harding, Anne Marie Mol, Susan Leigh Star and Banu Subramaniam”
- Special Issue: Feminism & Psychology, "DSM-5 and Beyond: A Critical Feminist Engagement with Psychodiagnosis"
- Olga Solomon on Anthropology and the Study of Autism
- "Neuroscience and subjectivity": a special journal issue
- Special issue of Ethos on "Reinvigorating Dialogue between Phenomenological and Psychoanalytic Anthropologies"
- Special issue of Clio’s Psyche on “Psychoanalytic Anthropology”